Project Integrating Sustainable Methods (PRiSM) is the methodology used to implement Green project Management. The PRiSM Practitioner course is a four-day competency based training on applying sustainable approaches to standard project management practises.
Participants are challenged in a case study driven environment using our unique EnVex methodology, a hands-on learning approach to educate on sustainable methodologies as they pertain to Project Management and builds on real life project scenarios to ensure that knowledge is retained and immediately relevant.
This course sets the foundation in the lead up to Green Project Manager certification; a first of its kind project management credential for individuals demonstrating knowledge in delivering projects using sustainable methods.
- Have a working understanding of project management process groups and knowledge areas.
- Define what sustainability in project management is and how it integrates with business.
- Integrating GAPPS standards for project management competency
- Develop the skills to use the P5 concept and to ensure the checklist of sustainability is managed throughout a business change or project.
- Establish their steps towards GPM accreditation.
- Explain the benefits of added value through introducing sustainability processes.
- How to develop and use a Project Sustainability Management Plan.
- Describe the basic principles of the sustainability project management processes and life-cycle phases.
- Why Sustainability?
- Understanding and incorporating ISO Standards
- PRiSM Methodology
- Project Initiation Phase
- Performing P5 Impact Analysis
- Developing Sustainability Management Plan (SMP)
- Project Planning Phase
- Product Breakdown Structure
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Indicators
- Project Execution and Control Phase
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Register
- PERT Analysis
- Cost Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Closure Phase
- Pathway to Green Project Manager level B (GPM-b) certification