In the lead up to the 2011 General Elections, Green Drinks has organised a special panel discussion to find out the role(s) of green issues this time around. Also, we will also be exploring the different issues faced by Singapore in the immediate future, which will be noted and conveyed to all political parties participating in the elections.
For this session, the admission fee is $10, and includes 2 non-alcoholic drinks, or half pint of beer, or one regular house pour.
Join us in for this special session moderated by The Straits Times Housing and Environment correspondent Jessica Cheam, with a panel that includes:
- Howard Shaw, Singapore Environment Council Corporate Advisor
- Wilson Ang, Eco (Singapore) President
- Tan Hang Chong, Nature Society (Singapore) Assistant Honorary Secretary
- Mark Cheng, Avelife Co-Founder and Executive Director
- Edwin Khew, IUT Global CEO and former NMP
- Allan Lim, Alpha Biofuels Chief Executive Director
- Kenny Eng, GardenAsia CEO
Date: April 19, Tuesday
Time: 7.30pm – 9pm
Venue: TAB, 442 Orchard Road, #02-29 Orchard Hotel (next to main entrance of Delphi Orchard)
You may RSVP on either
Or show up on the day itself.
We hope to see you there!
Green Drinks Singapore