GREEN BUILDING & CITY SOLUTIONS AWARDS: A SHOWCASE FOR SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION
The Green Building & City Solutions Awards is an international contest organized by the Construction21 network. Every year, it rewards buildings, solutions, and best eco-districts involved in the fight against climate change.
You are a construction professional or urban planning specialist? Enter the contest and publish case studies describing your delivered projects - wether they are buildings or eco-districts - on your local Construction21 platform. Thanks to the dissemination power of social media, your innovations will be known by one million professionals throughout 2016, all around the world.
An exceptional event connected with the COPs
The Green Building & City Solutions Awards 2016 will reward the winners during the Marrakesh’s COP22 in November.
The competing project will be identified as “Climate Solutions” for the COP and will benefit from the massive media cover generated by the international climate conference.
Participating the contest is free. Submitted projects must have been delivered by 30th of June 2016. For urban projects, at least a part must be achieved before the 30th of June 2016.
- May 10: Launch and publication of case studies (Buildings and Cities)
- June 26: Closing of applications
- July: Communication campaign around the candidates
- September: National juries – Onlien vote (buildings only) & Press conference announcing the finalists of each country
- October: Communication campaign around the finalists & Jury international – Vote en ligne (bâtiments + ville)
- November: Awards ceremony during the COP22 in Marrakesh & Communication campaign around the winners