7th Biodiesel CropSphere 2017
The 7th Biodiesel CropSphere 2017 – A 5 day Integrated Nonfood Biodiesel Farming & Technology Training Programme to be held September 25-29, 2017 at Jaipur, India, is mostly dedicated to multifeedstocks for building a sustainable biodiesel industry.
The 7th JatrophaWorld 2017 is designed to educate all stakeholders about availability of the right feedstock at the right cost to make biodiesel a long-term business opportunity. With nonfood oil crop cultivation becoming more common worldwide, discussions during training centered on best practices in Jatropha cultivation for maximum returns. CJP has brought together the best experts and brightest brains to discuss and analyze the present and future dynamics of nonfood oil crops. Attendees will be able to increase their knowledge about nonfood alternative energy technology and also learn about other important nonfood biodiesel crops from experts.
Programme Main Themes: Nonfood Biodiesel Crops & Technology
Biology, Biodiversity & Physiology
- Genetic Improvement & Propagation
- Farm Design & Management
Agronomics and sustainability
- R&D; status, available varieties, yield, optimal conditions
- Invasiveness, toxicity
- Greenhouse gas benefits
- Land acquisition
- Financing requirements of large scale projects
- Is this industry attracting the needed capital?
- Carbon credits
- Existence of meaningful supply chains
- Market demand and its perspectives: aviation, terrestrial transport, electricity
- Large-scale vs small-scale
- Local use vs export
- Castor: Reducing carbon and fueling the future
- Jojoba: Fuel source in the desert
- Pongamia Pinnata: Sustainable Biofuel
- Moringa: Answer to world hunger?
- Simarouba: Multipurpose biofuel tree
- Algae: Fuel of the future
- Oil ExtractionIL
- Biodiesel Production
- Algae Harvesting