Following the hugely successful launch of the first and second edition, Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Qatar 2016 will discuss the latest developments and future opportunities in the construction of sewerage and drainage networks to manage the country’s Ground Water, Foul Sewage and Treated Sewage Effluence (TSE) requirements. The conference will also give insight on the practical applications and opportunities for the management and usage of TSE, stormwater and groundwater resources
Bringing together the responsible government authorities, Project Management Consultants, General Engineering Consultants, Contractors, Sub-Contractors and materials and machinery suppliers, this conference will provide an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge, share best practice and most importantly shape future plans and strategies.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn more about the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Masterplan in Qatar, marketing of recycled water, Enterprise Asset Management Systems, Established Proactive Maintenance Regimes, Emergency Management Practices - The benefit of Implementing the “7P” Principle
- Understand the requirements of flood-proofing the modern city, citywide stormwater master planning and sewage lagoon reclamation & rehabilitation
- Evaluate best practice design of sewerage, drainage and stormwater management networks
- Discover the importance of implementing robust asset management strategies in a fast-growing environment
- Examine proposals and methods for developing more sustainable drainage systems