Commercially competitive prices for solar photovoltaic (PV) projects have sparked a jump in the share of this renewable energy source in power sectors worldwide. Asian countries, especially China, India, Thailand and Japan have made considerable progress in expanding the role of renewables in their energy supply systems with solar PV projects accounting for a significant percentage of the growth in non-hydro renewable projects.
- Power plant developers and equipment suppliers
- Power buyers
- Technical consultants and engineers
- Lawyers, accountants and industry consultants
- Energy derivative traders & renewable energy analysts & developers
- Government officials especially managers from state-owned power companies & energy sector regulators