‘Human Habitats today have become centers of energy consumption. By conserving energywith appropriate building design, reducing energy by efficient energy management and producing energy with decentralized systems that allows feeding surplus energy into the grid, we can create a shift towards energy positive habitats. Essential to this movement is the fact that humans have to change their life styles to consume less energy.’
• Learn about cutting edge approaches through experienced speakers
• Influence and demonstrate leadership through your experiences
• Interact with distinguished experts and practitioners
• Experience Auroville, a city with soul in development
• Take away a new paradigm that can open up new opportunities and
re-energize your business practice
Auroville Green Practices aims to bring together various stakeholders to envision future townships that offer offers a habitat that is ecologically, socially and economically nurturing. Distinguished professionals in the field will share their vision and experiences in the form of plenary talks, hands-on workshop sessions and a panel discussion addressing the key question concerning Energy Positive Habitats.