Green World Conferences is pleased to announce that our innaugural Energy Leaders Forum ELF will thake place in Vienna on 9-10 December 2015.
The forum will gather leading CEOs representing hydro, wind, solar, geothermal energy and waste management companies from across Europe, from Portugal to Poland and from Island to Greece. The speakers will represent energy generation and transmission companies, developers, technology providers, lenders and investors and will discuss European the future of renewable projects development in Europe, finance aquisitions, procurement and supply chain strategies as well as new strategies to bring project costs down and increase project delivery efficiency.
A table-top stands exhibition, in parallel with the conference, will provide a showcase for technology and service providers involved in the field of renewable energy.
- Renewable energy in Europe - stable or volatile?
- Prospects and potential for European renewables - hot-spots identification and valuation.
- Europe, Asia and Americas - establishing new ways of co-operation.
- Renewables and European energy security.
- Identifying and harnessing still untapped potential for renewable energy generation in Europe.
- Risk and opportunity in the European renewable energy industry - the financiers and investors perspective.
- Advanced technologies - energy storage, energy efficincy, hybrid solutions.
- Building sustainability though collaboration.
- Creating dependable logistics value chain.
- Investment, R&D and innovation - the case for continued investment.
Who will attend:
- Energy market regulators
- Renewable energy companies
- Energy utilities
- Lenders and investors
- Renewable energy lawyers and consultants
- Renewable energy technology companies