Electric Vehicles Infrastructure World is where decision-makers from all the cutting edge utilities, auto manufacturers, fleet owners, EV infrastructure providers and government officials meet to learn and plan for the future.
The industry’s most progressive event:
- A knowledge experience with C-level speakers and genuine industry experts Attended by senior-level executives from utilities and automakers and the industry that supports them
- Tackling the important strategic issues of the utilities and EV industry
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with real industry decision-makers
- Best practice case studies from the people that matter
You’ll come away with great new ideas to do better business.
Leading solution providers attend to:
- Get cost-effective marketing exposure and branding to your target audience, culminating in face-to-face meetings with your best prospects
- Position and profile yourself as an industry leader
- Increase your brand recognition in the electric vehicle industry
- Create new partnerships and alliances. Develop relationships through new networking opportunities.
- Showcase new products and services to a targeted audience of decision-makers.
This is the single most important marketing and business development event you can attend this year.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Entire value chain: hear from car manufacturers, utilities, fleet owners & government
- Customer first: learn how to engage with customers and overcome their objections to EVs
- Global perspective: engage with international speakers from Japan and the Netherlands
- Action-oriented: overcome operational challenges in the roll out of EV infrastructure
- Strategy: discover how you can get a piece of the EV market share
If you need to know the latest innovations in these areas you must attend.