Food production has become one of the biggest environmental concerns we face today. It is a necessity to live and must be produced for humans to survive, although in recent years many issues have resulted from from the food industry. Genetically modified ingredients, chemical pesticides, steroids, and toxins occur commonly in the food we eat in order to keep up with the demand for food and reduce costs.
Some questions we would be looking to answer through this forum are:
- Are organic foods truly better for us?
- How can we ensure transparency and safety when buying food in China?
- How can we decrease the price of organic foods in China?
- What is the food certification system like in China?
- Who are industry pioneers leading this change?
- What is the better model for food supply chain?