Using a systems-based approach we provide you with tools to assess, implement and link your brand to CSR, manage risks and develop a CSR strategy. Course leaders will draw on lessons learnt from working with numerous companies and make use of case studies and actual CSR examples.
• Introducing a systems-based approach to developing CSR
• Assessing the current state of a company’s CSR activities
• Linking CSR to brands and reputation
• Stakeholder engagement and assessing key risks
• Developing strategies for climate change, supply chain issues and community investment
• Implementing CSR programmes and case studies
• Monitoring and measuring the impact of CSR programmes
• Raising awareness among employees on CSR practices
• Reporting CSR activities and developing
Who should attend?
This is an intermediate level training which is suitable for CSR practitioners and executives responsible for managing CSR programmes. Students and professionals who have some background knowledge of CSR will also find this course useful.
• Richard Welford
Fee: USD 600