The summit is one of the most important annual events for sustainability leaders in Asia. Now in its eleventh year, the event is recognized as the platform in Asia where business, government and civil society come together to network and build relationships, aiming to find solutions to today’s increasingly complex sustainability challenges.
The theme for this year – future proofing sustainable business – will explore how companies are recognizing that there are measureable benefits associated with having a sound sustainability strategy. To leverage this strategy companies need to move from being reactive to proactive. Although the future is uncertain, businesses realize that they will need to contribute to the challenges associated with sustainable development. To do so means engaging with global challenges and making a contribution development in line with core business activities.
- Learn how to maximize your organisation’s contribution to the SDGs
- Deep dive into supply chain issues through a series of practical hands-on workshops
- Brush up on today’s emerging issues including looking at the circular economy, social enterprises and gender transformative businesses
- Take home top tips to measure and report effectively on the value of CSR
- Network and forge partnerships with experts and practitioners from across the world
The summit includes a 2-day interactive, forward thinking program filled with inspiring speakers. Open discussion, difficult questions and real debate on key sustainability issues are an essential part of the event.