Now in its tenth year the Summit is recognised as the most innovative and thought-provoking conference on corporate social responsibility in the region. The 2016 Summit returns to Hong Kong with a focus for this year on sustainability leadership.
Bold and effective leadership – from business, government and individuals – is needed to drive the sustainability agenda forward in Asia Pacific. The CSR Asia Summit 2016 will focus on identifying business solutions to these complex global challenges and exploring new strategies that position sustainability as a driver of innovation and value creation.
At the CSR Asia Summit this year:
- Explore the risks and opportunities from climate change and water risks to slavery deep down the supply chain that need to be managed in Asia Pacific today
- Create capacity through a series of practical hands-on workshops covering topics as broad as disability at work to embedding a sustainability culture and the value of MSI’s
- Leverage sustainable strategies to bring shared value to business, community and society
- Understand how innovative partnerships, new inclusive business models and financing solutions can address challenges such as food security, growing megacities and poverty reduction
- Update your communications strategy to put a tangible value on your sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Network and forge partnerships with experts and practitioners from across the world
We hope you can join us at the event!