CSR Asia Summit 2014 - 10 years of responsible business solutions
With 600 CSR peers from over 30 countries, the CSR Asia Summit is recognised as the most innovative and thought-provoking conference on corporate social responsibility in the region. The Summit is:
- the leading platform for business leaders and experts to discuss sustainability issues
- a place to identify solutions that integrate CSR into core business
- a networking opportunity to build relationships with key partners
- an opportunity to gain reputational benefits from being involved
Join us and be inspired by real-life sustainability examples from CSR experts in Asia including Coca-Cola, Prudence Foundation, Swire Pacific and State Street.
What to Expect?
- 2-day unrivalled agenda addressing key current and emerging CSR issues in Asia, providing practical and cutting-edge solutions for you to take back to the office
- 5 thematic tracks for you to move between as you wish
- 6 half-day training sessions for in-depth immersion and expert advice on the most important CSR issues in Asia
- 600 delegates from over 30 countries
- 90% of participants from Asia-Pacific, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand
- 60+ professional speakers sharing expert knowledge and real-life case studies
For details of the 6 half-day training sessions, click here.
For enquries, email firstname.lastname@example.org