Time: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Creating Shared Value (CSV) goes beyond Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), implementing policies and practices that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates, to meet social needs. It is argued that CSV represents the next wave of social responsibility and community investment.
This session will explore the concept of CSV, the design of shared value initiatives and share Shared Value case studies.
- Discuss how to promote commercial activities in communities that address social needs
- Examine how to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to address community challenges
- Learn how to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- Consider how to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Learn from successful case studies of CSV initiatives in Asia
CSR Asia is part of the Affiliated Professional Services (APS) Network which is a consortium of independent consulting firms around the world that are trained to provide Shared Value consulting services to corporations, governments and civil society organisations. Find out more here.