Sir Richard Branson, Founder of the Carbon War Room, will open the inaugural Creating Climate Wealth Workshops Summit on May 13 at the National University of Singapore, and take part in a live Q&A session.
Creating Climate Wealth (CCW) is a global convening mechanism designed for entrepreneurs, innovators, capital providers, industry leaders and experts in order to identify profitable opportunities that climate change offers across diverse industry sectors.
At CCW workshop events, participants identify and analyze the most pressing barriers to green market growth in their sectors, and develop solutions for overcoming these barriers. Although CCWs consider complex issues, the resolutions they generate are concrete, actionable and ultimately capable of accelerating, deploying and exploiting clean technology.
Whereas other green conferences and events have typically initiated ‘calls to action’ and white papers, our end goal at Carbon War Room is to elevate theory into practice. Our 3 unique workshop formats offer sponsors a scalable investment designed to suit the range of requirements needed to exploit opportunities at company and industry level.
1) CCW Workshop Summits: are CWR’s global flagship events.
Each Summit is a standalone two-day workshop with 5-8 different industry tracks, and a unique mix of 250 select delegates. The inclusive format is designed to ensure that your voice is heard and solutions are found.
- Groups will be asked to identify the challenges facing their individual industries.
- Ideas for overcoming problems are brainstormed.
- Groups take their most robust ideas and pitch them – Dragon’s Den style - to our exclusive panel of industry experts and innovators.
- Approved ideas are taken forward and developed into actionable solutions, published after the event.
CCW Singapore Working Tracks:
- Maritime Shipping
- Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment
- Machine to Machine Technologies
2) CCW (partnership) Workshop Sessions: can be integrated into an existing partner conference, or activity.
These two day workshops, following the same format as Summits, are designed to be easily integrated into your own event, maximising its potential and becoming part of your agenda. They offer you the option for 1-4 different industry working tracks, involving between 100- 150 select delegates.
3) CCW convening, Workshop or Deal Day: a truly unique concept, enabling idea activation.
CCW Convening, Workshop or Deal Day take the form of a oneto-two day single tailored workshops involving 10-25 individuals. Themes range from research-led sector workshops and industry-specific consortia-building to deal days -where technology providers and financiers are matched with other relevant stakeholders to identify sustainable business deals.
To register, please visit: http://ccwsingapore.eventbrite.com/