Time: 1.30pm - 5.30pm
A company’s community investment should add value for communities and for the business. This interactive and participatory workshop is designed to give attendees the background and tools to deliver a strategic community investment project. The session will examine approaches to community investment, measurement lessons learned and case studies including engaging employees in the whole process. There will also be a focus on monitoring and evaluation and measuring for outcomes and impact. The course will use the innovative “CSR Asia Community Investment Scorecard” tool used by a number of CSR Asia clients.
- Learn about best practice in companies’ contributions to communities
- Identify opportunities and strategic partnerships which make sense for your company
- Engage community stakeholders
- Understand how employee volunteering can play a role
- Learn how to measure inputs, outputs and impact through internationally recognised frameworks