True climate leadership is indicated by companies rethinking their business strategy; engaging with their stakeholders; and developing products and services that will thrive in, and help bring about, a low-carbon economy.
The training focuses on business strategies for climate change. Participants will be taken through the fundamentals of climate change and how organisations can measure and manage their impact, using case studies and practical exercises throughout. It will provide the essentials for developing a credible strategy and developing leadership in the field of climate change mitigation and adaptation.
• Issues, challenges, and risks
• Assessing your carbon footprint and setting targets
• Carbon reduction planning and communications
• Assessing adaptation risks and response mechanisms
• Developing a credible and forward looking climate change strategy
Who should attend?
Professionals in the private sector aiming to develop and advance their organisation’s climate change strategy. The training particularly addresses CSR and environmental managers.