Dear Sir or Madam,
I cordially invite you and your relevant colleagues to attend the “China Green Manufacturing Summit 2012” scheduled to be held onAugust 17th-18th , 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Century Park Hotel, Shanghai China.
Green Manufacturing is a lateral concept which finds relevance in all sectors across the manufacturing industry. Led by innovation, this concept has found tremendous opportunities in segments such as Automotive, Steel, Cement, Electronics, Real Estate & building, IT & IT Technologies, Mining, Chemicals Water & Water Equipment and Processes, etc. Companies are investing heavily in building up green products (Green Automotive, Green Cement), processes, supply chain and technology that is eco-friendly.
Bringing together leading experts from across the industry, the upcoming China Green Manufacturing Summit 2012 provides an excellent platform for constructive discussion on green manufacturing and complements Chinese efforts in promoting the country as a green manufacturing location. The Summit therefore will have a special focus on green manufacturing products, technology, processes, and best practices, advanced manufacturing technique, technology acquisition process and experience from select sectors pertaining to all sectors across manufacturing.
- Introduction and launch of “Circular Economy” in China’s 12th FYP
- Safe & sustainable manufacturing –- an important part of sustainable development
- Best Practices in Implementing Green Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Green Manufacturing and Management in Electronics Industry
- Using Energy Efficiency Gains to Finance Process Upgrades: A New “One-Stop Shop” Approach
- Sustainable and Eco-friendly product design – part of green manufacturing
- Low-Carbon Economy– Green Innovation and Win-win Harmony
- Manufacturing Process Design & Development
- Waste Minimization and resource conservation
- Innovative Facility Solutions – Best Practice