The textile industry changes rapidly in China and Asia. Labor costs, cotton prices, industrial transfer, the TPP, sustainability in textile industry and the rapid progress of production and processing technology, are greatly influencing the development of textile and apparel industry. The conference will be dedicated in helping company to understand Chinese and Asian textile industry and the latest development in apparel’s supply chain, helping dealers to better adapt to the market situation and policy change, dealing with risk and seizing the opportunity through policy interpretation, situation analysis, market change, panel discussion etc.
At the same time, the summit will serve as a platform as well, sets up many Interactive communication links, in order to help you to enhance understanding and plan for cooperation.
- Overview and new progress of China imported and exported textile
- Overview and prospect of China Textile industry
- New progress and overview of textile industry in Asia which are emerging rapidly
- The Competition and Collaboration of Asian Textile Industry
- Under the new situation, how to promote Chinese textile enterprises’ competitiveness
- How to build textile and apparel supply chain effectively and flexibly in Asia
- The Interpretation of TPP and its impacts on the Asia textile industry
- Overview and progress of China’s industrial transfer
- To create new competitiveness through technology and talent advantages of China
- High efficiency, energy saving textile technology
- How do Chinese textile enterprises go abroad, how to allocate resources on a global scale
- The Advantages and Opportunities of Brandix India Apparel City