“If everyone in the world lived like an average Australian we’d need 4.8 planets to support us.” GFN (2011 data)
1. Can cities survive without cement, coal and oil?
2. Are biofuels sustainable?
3. Can I harness the power of my dancing?
4. Is cheese better than chicken?
5. Do leaky buildings have lower energy?
This interactive workshop based on the One Planet Living principleswill guide you through the steps that will significantly reduce our environmental impact both in terms of our personal lives and building design.
Test your own impact here and come along to discuss it.
Date: Thursday 24th September 2015
Venue: Cundall, Level 2, 330 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
Please register your interest to Lis,firstname.lastname@example.org call +61 3 9635 3700.
See how Cundall is celebrating World Green Building Week across the world.