This challenging two-day training offered by CSE aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies.
Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field.
What you get from the course:
- Earn the globally recognised Sustainability CSR-P Certification (CMI- Accredited)
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organisation’s value chain
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- This event will feature a presentation of CSE’s research “Sustainability (CSR) Reporting Trends in North America 2017”.
- Receive sustainability reports related to your sector