This challenging 2-day course enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required to become certified as global CSR practitioners. Through specialized, detailed and highly focused training, it provides them with the tools and necessary practical framework of every CSR aspect, including Strategy and Reporting, Stakeholder Engagement, Green Marketing and CSR Scorecard.
Upon completion of the course, trainees are able to apply their knowledge in all levels of CSR from the development and implementation of effective CSR strategies, to CSR reporting and communication.
- Definition of Sustainability (CSR)
- Local and International Trends & Legislation in CSR & Climate Change
- Stakeholder Approach & Triple Bottom Line
- Design of a Sustainability Strategy
- Creation of a Carbon Footprint Strategy & LCA
- Green & Cause Related Marketing
- GRI Reporting & Verification (GRI guidelines)
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Global Standards, Guidelines
- Tools for Integration (GRI, CDP, ISO 26000, UN Global Compact)
- The Role of Sustainability (CSR) Manage
- Become globally recognized as a Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner
- Become a sustainability expert in your organization, field or sector
- Bring added value and authenticity to your organization at the strategic and operational level
- Learn to use comprehensive approach to create effective strategies and reports
- Maintain high levels of confidence among stakeholders
- Learn how Sustainability can form a solid business case
- Join a global network of Sustainability experts
- Explore new opportunities with an expanded Sustainability Network
- Undergo interactive exercises with diverse pool of participants
- Complete first and final projects remotely
- Guaranteed skills achieved (4 months of CSE advice following the workshop)
Value of CSE Training:
The value of CSE training events comes from the small group workshops that are held over the two days. This approach allows participants to learn of the experiences of their peers working in the field, while also taking direction from CSE trainers.
Specialized, detailed and highly focused training enables participants to acquire skills and competencies according to the needs and objectives of the individual and/or organization. Tools and business frameworks adhere to global standards assist decision making, risk management and performance measures in relation to Sustainability.
Upon completion of the course, trainees are able to effectively develop Sustainability strategies, implement CSR programs, and communicate performance through Sustainability/ CSR Reports. Participants have the option of completing a Final Assignment towards receiving certification as CSR Practitioners by IEMA. A CSR-P Certification Seal is provided to acknowledge successful completion of training by CSE.
Who should attend:
- Public Relations, Communications & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Sustainability / CSR Managers
- Environment Executives