This challenging two-day training offered by CSE aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies. Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field.
Fields that benefit:
- Public Relations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Sustainability / CSR
- Environmental Management
- Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
- Current Global and Local Legislation for Sustainability and GHG Emissions
- Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Related Global Standards & Guidelines (UN Global Compact, GRI , SROI)
- Responsible Communication and How to Avoid Blue and Green Washing
- The importance of Sustainability in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Sustainability (CSR/ ESG) Reporting Based on GRI and How to Communicate
- External Assurance
- The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner and Future Trends
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized CSR-P Certification and become Certified Sustainability Practitioners. The final assignment help participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained in a practical way.