The CSR Competence Centre of the Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) is kicking off a full-fledged and HRDF Claimable Certified Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager Training for you in 2014!
KICK-OFF DATE: 22 January 2014 - CERTIFIED COURSE CONSISTING OF 9 TRAINING DAYS (JAN - MARCH) AND A FINAL PRESENTATION (APRIL)
- What does Corporate Responsibility mean and how can it affect your business?
- How can your company incorporate corporate responsibility in the management strategy?
- What are the key instruments and practical steps for implementing CSR on a day-to-day base?
- How can you engage your employees in the process?
This Training will give you the opportunity to:
- Acquire a German CSR Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate, representing a well-established German standard
- Use a training concept developed by German CSR experts and professional institutions such as the Cologne Business School
- Develop your own specific CSR strategy and a practical plan tailored towards implementing it in your own company
- Pitch your own CSR strategy in a Final Presentation
- Leverage on professional consultation and discussion of specific questions
Module I: 22 + 23 January 2014
Module II: 26 + 27 February 2014
Module III: 12 + 13 March 2014
Module IV: 25 + 26 + 27 March 2014
Test: 15 + 16 April 2014
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (171131-U)
Suite 47.01, Level 47, Menara AmBank
No. 8, Jln Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
DL: +603 9235 1821 Fax: +603 2072 1198