The CSR Competence Centre at the Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) is kicking off a full-fledged and HRDF Claimable Certified Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager Training for you in 2015!
Next intake: 11 May 2015 - CERTIFIED COURSE CONSISTING OF 9 TRAINING DAYS (RUNNING IN MAY AND JUNE) AND A FINAL PRESENTATION (1 JULY 2015)
- What does Corporate Responsibility mean and how can it affect your business?
- How can your company incorporate corporate responsibility in the management strategy?
- What are the key instruments and practical steps for implementing CSR on a day-to-day base?
- How can you engage your employees in the process?
This Training will give you the opportunity to:
- Acquire a German CSR Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate, representing a well-established German standard
- Use a training concept developed by German CSR experts and professional institutions such as the Cologne Business School
- Develop your own specific CSR strategy and a practical plan tailored towards implementing it in your own company
- Pitch your own CSR strategy in a Final Presentation
- Leverage on professional consultation and discussion of specific questions
Module I: 11 + 12 May 2015
Module II: 25 + 26 May 2015
Module III: 3 + 4 June 2015
Module IV: 16 + 17 + 18 June 2015
Final Presentation: 1 July 2015
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (171131-U)
Suite 47.01, Level 47, Menara AmBank
No. 8, Jln Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
DL: +603 9235 1821 Fax: +603 2072 1198