CALL FOR PROPOSALS!
Be able to speak or present at the 5th Green Hospitals Asian Conference!
EVENT IS ON: October 4 - 5, 2018 at the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Yishun Central, Singapore
DEADLINE OF PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: June 15, 2018
The annual Green Hospitals Asian Conference offers you a platform to present or exhibit significant, notable and trending topics in the healthcare sector.
This 2018, the Conference will take a bigger role in tackling climate and health issues, green buildings, sustainable procurement, energy sources and environmentally-sound medical waste management to name a few.
For that reason, we look forward in receiving a topic submission from you.
Topics we are seeking include, but not limited to:
- Leadership (leadership strategies for sustainable healthcare/positive health/health promotion/innovation)
- Chemicals (non-EDCs/non-toxic healthcare/nanomaterials and nanomedicine in healthcare)
- Waste (reduction/management strategies in healthcare)
- Energy (energy efficiency/renewable energy)
- Climate change & health (mitigation/resilience/leadership)
- Water (consumption/reduction/reuse in healthcare)
- Food (sustainable & healthy food in healthcare/food waste)
- Pharmaceuticals (management/disposal of pharmaceuticals/antimicrobial resistance)
- Buildings (sustainable buildings/green and healthy hospital design)
- Purchasing (green and ethical public procurement in healthcare)
- Education and stakeholder engagement (training/ professional development/engagement with nurses, staff, management, etc.)
To submit proposal directly please visit this link: http://bit.ly/CallForProposals5thGHA