Join the world’s leading conference on business and the environment.
UNDP, WWF International, The Climate Group, The World Bank, Rainforest Alliance, BMW, CH2MHill, CHL, CNN, Danone, DNV, GE, Google, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, KPMG, McKinsey, Nestle, Nokia Siemens Networks, PepsiCo, Philips, Siemens, Unilever, Vale amongst the top global organisations participating.
B4E, Business for Environment Global Summit takes place on 27 to 29 April 2011, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
B4E is the world’s leading international conference for dialogue and business-driven action for the environment. Held in partnership with WWF, Global Initiatives and the Government of Indonesia, the Summit offers collaborative solutions to address the most urgent environmental and climate issues facing the world today.
Join senior global experts and leaders from business, government and NGO to explore innovative partnerships for sustainable solutions and services to increase competitive advantage for a low- carbon future.
Themed “Delivering transformative solutions for our planet”, this 5th annual B4E Summit will focus on solutions and smart systems for forests, transport, energy, building and water. The Summit will be opened by President Yudhoyono of the Republic of Indonesia and UNDP’s Chief, Helen Clark.
Other distinguished speakers at the event include:
• Olav Kjorven, Assistant Secretary-General & Director, Bureau of Development Policy, UNDP
• Lasse Gustavsson, Executive Director, Conservation, WWF International
• Michelle Yeoh, Actress & Environmentalist
• Andrew Steer, Special Envoy on Climate Change, The World Bank
• Frits van Dijk, Executive Vice President, Nestle
• Guido Bartels, Chairman Global Smart Grid Federation, GM, Global Energy & Utilities Industry, IBM
• Stuart Dean, Chief Executive Officer, GE ASEAN
• Kiyoshi Kinugawa, Chief Executive Officer, Hitachi Asia
• Matt Godfrey, Chief Executive Officer, Young & Rubicam Asia
• Sarwoto Atmosutarno, Chief Executive Officer, Telkomsel
• Dorjee Sun, Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Conservation & TIME Hero of the Environment
• Umran Beba, President, PepsiCo Asia Pacific
• Jim Walker, Co-founder, The Climate Group
• Scott Poynton, Executive Director, The Forest Trust
• Graham Hill, Founder, Treehugger.com
• Peggy Liu, Chairperson, Joint US-China Collaboration on Clean Energy & TIME Heros of the Environment
• Pavan Sukhdev, Study Leader, The Economics of Eco-systems and Biodiversity
• Howard-Yana Shapiro, Global Director, Plant Science & External Research, Mars Inc
• Eugen Laner, Global Leader, GE Jenbacher
• Rebecca Moore, Head, Google Earth Outreach & Google Earth Engine
• Jaakko Aho, Head, Energy Solutions, Nokia Siemens Network
• Giane Zimmer, General Manager, Biodiversity & Sustainability, Vale
• Constant Van Aerschot, Director, Lafarge & Co-chair, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, WBCSD
Be part of this exceptional event and register now at www.b4esummit.com
Registration closes on 15 April 2011.