The AVPN Annual Conference is a gathering of social investors interested in Asia. AVPN Conference 2016 will be held in Hong Kong. Members Day will be back with contributions from India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, and our host – Hong Kong. Investment Showcase will be increased to 30 organisations, so sign up quickly! Invite-only for non-members so write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 23 – 25 May 2016
Speaking slot: 23rd May 2016; 9.30am – 9.45am (15 minutes – TBC)
Venue: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Expected attendance: 400+, including 100 speakers from Asian social investing communities
Conference attendance is “by-invite only”.
Key topics to be addressed: Poverty Alleviation, Collective Impact, Next-Generation Philanthropy, Environment, Social Impact Bonds, and Capacity Building for social organisations.
- Paul Carttar, Senior Advisor for Bridgespan Group and Founding Director of Obama’s Social Innovation Fund
- Elizabeth Riker, New Profit
- Bernard Chan, Member of Hong Kong Legislative Council and Chairman of The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
- Charles Chen Yidan, Founder of Chen Yidan Foundation and Core Founder of Tencent
- Cliff Prior, Big Society Capital & UnLtd UK
For more information, please visit: 2016.avpn.asia