The AVCJ ESG Forum returns on 5 September 2016 at The Westin Singapore. Find out why LPs are committed to utilising ESG across a portfolio. Join the 2nd AVCJ ESG Forum and hear 30+ global leaders share their expertise on the competitive advantage that can be gained via the adoption of a portfolio-wide ESG framework.
The forum will include workshops, group discussions and case studies with local and international LPs that are passionate about investing in funds committed to ESG.
This event is presented in collaboration with PRI in Person 2016, the world’s leading responsible investment event, which is marking its 10th anniversary by returning to Asia for the first time since 2008. The PRI event takes place in Singapore, from 6-8 September.
Attend this educational Forum and learn:
- The first steps a GP needs to take to develop an ESG programme
- The risks that are specific to Asia and how ESG can be used to safeguard your investment
- How you go from data gathering to reporting portfolio-wide on ESG
- The fundamentals for implementing a due diligence function that assesses every potential investment specifically for ESG risks and opportunities
- How sound ESG practices can help increase your exit options, attract buyers and maximise returns
- The top 5 ESG considerations LPs look for when evaluating a GP
Register now to secure your pass and be part of this important LP-GP gathering.