About the course
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is about giving back to the society, being conscious about people around your organisation, and how much of an impact your organisation can make by implementing CSR. Learn how your organisation can create a positive impact by having CSR. Differentiate yourself today.
Benefits of course
- Knowledge on CSR
- Positive impact on public image
- Ability to articulate and create framework to initiate action
- Improved communication skills
- Stronger financial performance and profitability
- Better relationship with the community
Who should attend
- CSR directors
- Employees tasked with CSR reporting responsibilities
- Social compliance executives
- Supply chain social responsibility managers
- Sustainability consultants
- An Introduction to corporate social responsibility
- Communication on social responsibility
- What are the global trends in CSR?
- How is CSR relevant to Asia / Singapore?
- Overview of corporate social responsibility and how it can make a positive impact to your company
Promo @ S$1284/- per participant (GST inclusive)
Avanta Training Centre (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road
Paul Chen / 6417 1165