One of the fastest-growing economies in the world, Vietnam has been rapidly growing its IT sector to pursue the aim of becoming an industrial country by 2020. Internet of Things, or IoT, has been identified as an important trend by many local tech giants such as VNPT. The Government is also pledging to invest USD 111.6 million from the State Budget in the ICT sector by 2020.
Endorsed by Vietnam’s Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Information and Communication, Asia IoT Business Platform will showcase the value and economic impact of IoT. Focusing on local telecommunication companies, businesses and enterprises, as well as end-users across relevant verticals, the agenda will cover a range of sessions including:
- Smart City
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Automative, Transport, and Logistics
- Big Data, Cloud, and Security
- Banking, Finance, and E-Commerce
Join us in exciting activities such as:
- Presentations from government officials and industry experts
- Panel discussions over important IoT-related issues
- Exhibitions of latest IoT technologies
- Small-group and one-on-one networking sessions
25% exclusive discount will be given to the audience of eco-business who are looking to sponsor, exhibit and attend the Asia IoT Business Platform 2016 series.