This challenging 2-day training offered by Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) aims to give you all the latest tools and resources required to implement or upscale existing sustainability initiatives taking place in your organization. CSE courses are accredited and approved by IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment), the leading international membership-based organization for Sustainability Professionals with more than 15,000 members based in 83 countries.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to submit a 2-year sustainability action plan that will enable them to earn the globally recognized certification as CSR Practitioners.
Covers a great variety of trending topics, including:
1. Maintaining high confidence levels among stakeholders & implementing sustainability in Supply Chains
2. Introducing current global and local trends and laws regarding CSR, GHG emissions and International Global Standards & Guidelines
3. Learning how to produce an effective CSR Report
Training will also provide explanations of:
1. Sustainability Reporting: Key concepts used in the GRI G4 guidelines
2. Ways to benefit from all the new trends and legislation on sustainability
3. Tips for creating beneficial stakeholder and community engagement
4. Several misconceptions and risks about Corporate Social Responsibility
5. Ways to use the CDP system to mitigate environmental risk in supply chains
Who should attend: CSR Professionals, Public Relations Communication and Marketing Managers, Human Resources Managers, Sustainability and Environmental professionals, General Managers
For more information, please contact: