5 Continents, 30 Countries, 5000 Executives have experienced CSE’s sustainability training. Now, CSE will host this course in Toronto, Ontario and invites you to be a part of it.
Key issues to be covered: This challenging 2-day training program enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required for the effective use of the GRI Framework, GRI reports and publication of CSR/ Sustainability Reporting in alignment with the new GRI G4 Guidelines. The training provides insight on the conceptual introduction and preparation of the GRI reporting process, covers all the issues related to the dialogue with stakeholders and credibility of the reporting process, defines the content of the report and the monitoring process and explains in detail the preparation and communication of the final report.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to submit a 2-year sustainability action plan that will enable them to earn the globally recognized certification as CSR Practitioners.
- Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
- Current Global & Local Legislation for CSR and GHG Emissions
- Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Related Global Standards and Guidelines
- The Importance of Sustainability (CSR) in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Sustainability (CSR) and Integrated Reporting based on GRI and IIRC Guidelines
- External Assurance and How to Communicate and Gain Credibility in Your Report
- The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner / Future Trends and Practitioner Assignment
Who should attend: CSR Professionals, Public Relations Communication and Marketing Managers, Human Resources Managers, Sustainability and Environmental professionals, General Managers
For more information, please contact: