CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training and consultancy internationally. CSE courses are accredited and approved by IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment), the leading international membership-based organization for Sustainability Professionals with over 15,000 members based in 83 countries. Additionally, CSE is Green America Silver certified business, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) stakeholder/Partner and Accountability registered consultant.
Key Issues to be covered:
This challenging 2-day training program enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required for the effective use of the GRI Framework, GRI reports and publication of CSR/ Sustainability Reporting in alignment with the new GRI G4 Guidelines.
The specialised, detailed and highly focused training, provides insight on the conceptual introduction and preparation of the GRI reporting process, covers all the issues related to the dialogue with stakeholders and credibility of the reporting process, defines the content of the report and the monitoring process and explains in detail the preparation and communication of the final report.
The Training Program aims to disseminate knowledge on sustainability reporting around the world. It has been developed especially to help report makers and users to more effectively use the GRI Framework and utilse GRI reports. Upon successful completion of the course, trainees are able to apply their knowledge in all levels of CSR and Sustainability Reporting according to GRI G4 guidelines.
- Planning and coordinating the GRI sustainability reporting process
- Identifying and managing relationships with stakeholders
- Deciding on report content, concept and reporting process
- Conforming with internal procedures
- Assuring quality of information, data and deciding on application lever
- Selecting and prioritizing material issues
- Conforming to environmental, economic and social performance indicators
Who should attend:
- Sustainability, CSR Directors
- Health Safety and Environment Managers
- Public Relations, Communications Managers
- HR Managers
- Supply Chain , Operations managers
- Environment Executives
- Sustainability Consultants
SUSTAINABILITY ON DEMAND COACHING…AFTER TRAINING (OPTIONAL)
CSE provides Sustainability on Demand One-To-One Coaching, supporting practitioners to apply the knowledge gained in the course to maximize value provided to their organizations. All you have to do is to check what option is more relevant to your needs.
Take advantage of a leading book on sustainability, entitled “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication) written by Nikos Avlonas.