THE STATE OF CSR IN AUSTRALIA : RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP
Proudly Hosted and Sponsored by NAB
Wednesday 13 February 2013 | Melbourne
Auditorium, Ground Floor, NAB, 800 Bourke St, Docklands
Good business has always been about responsible leadership: about doing the right thing, the right way.
The corporate social responsibility lens provides a powerful tool for assessing the opportunities and challenges of modern leadership.
Questions this conference will examine:
- What are the unique challenges of responsible leadership in 2013 and beyond?
- How do we embed responsible leadership within our organisation?
- What is the role of boards and company directors in leading corporate responsibility?
- What is the role of management teams and champions networks in integrating responsible business practices?
- What does responsible leadership mean at the industry level?
- What does responsible leadership look like in different types of organisations such as companies, non-profits or government businesses?
- How do companies exercise responsible leadership in situations of extreme duress?
- How do companies recover from crises of corporate responsibility?
Learn about responsible leadership challenges and how leading CSR organisations build the knowledge, skills and attitudes for leadership in an age of responsibility. The conference will include the launch of the 2013 State of CSR in Australia Annual Review
Speaker information and registration form coming soon!
Professor David Allen, Dean of the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom will open the conference.
His research has focussed on creative entrepreneurship, business ethics and how companies can manage their social dynamics to foster creativity. His most recent book is Corporate Social Strategy: Stakeholder Engagement and Competitive Advantage with Bryan W. Husted, University of Cambridge Press, 2011.