On June 29 and 30, 2015, the 9th European Conference on Green Power Markets will open its gates in Berlin, Germany – an extraordinary opportunity for leading professionals of Europe to engage in know-how exchange and networking.
Main topics in focus:
- Short-, medium-, and long-term developments and trends in green power and energy markets, policies and industries
- Relevance and influence of these developments for the market players in the renewable energy industry
- Regulatory and country-specific frameworks
- Developments and trends in portfolio management, sales, marketing and trading of green power
- Hands-on experience, success stories and feedback from selected market players.
The European Conference on Green Power Markets offers participants excellent opportunities for extensive networking. You have the chance to nurture existing contacts, forge new alliances and partnerships, and meet market players and representatives of top management at a high-powered European energy industry gathering in pleasant and sophisticated surroundings. Our conference is also a great platform for dialogue between energy market players and policy makers.