Back for the 8th year, Europe’s leading onshore wind O&M forum brings together the most innovative, successful and exciting companies for 2016. With 120+ attendees 30+ speakers; 2 tracks (one for the Asset Managers on data analysis and one for the O&M Managers on Spare Parts) for a fully wrapped O&M approach, multiple networking sessions, private owner only workshop and in-depth presentations, the 2016 Forum is the must attend event for the onshore wind industry.
2016 Key Topics:
- 25% OPEX reduction by 2020 - Strategy review: Hear how Asset Managers and O&M Managers work together to build, optimise and implement effective strategies across single assets and entire portfolios for a view of how owners are moving towards cost reductions of up to 25% by 2020
- BRAND NEW - Closed door owner only pre-conference workshop: Discuss solutions for difficult O&M situations such as; taking control from your OEM, when O&M relations / services aren’t up to standard and what can be done to maintain a productive working relationship through out
- Cost benefit analysis of data: Discuss how failure rates, SCADA & CMS can improve the operational performance of your turbines and elements of your BoP whilst reviewing the cost benefits of in-depth data analysis
- Spare parts strategies revealed: Hear from owners across Europe on how they’ve established strong spare parts strategies and how this has positively impacted their OPEX for a view of where you could save on money and time in your daily O&M
- Major component optimisation: Deep dive into major component failures, why they’re happening and how they can be avoided. Hear recent case studies in effective blade maintenance, planning solid scheduled maintenance and how European owners are avoiding major component failures