5TH GLOBAL MORINGA MEET 2016
The Advanced Biofuel Center is delighted to announce the (ABC) 2-Day Moringa State of Art International Training viz. Global Moringa Meet – 2017 to be held on 25- 26 November 2017 in Jaipur, India. India meets more than 80% demand of Moringa Products and thereby enjoys a dominant position in the global Moringa market. The market, estimated to be worth over US$ 4 billion, is highly dependent on India. ABC in its attempt to bring the Moringa fraternity together is organizing this 4th International workshop to deliberate and focus on the growing and harvesting of Moringa. This workshop will also provide a unique opportunity for open discussions & exchange of views about the issues pertaining to Moringa business.
Advanced Biofuel Center (ABC)’s 5th Global Moringa Meet focuses on the entire Moringa production from Ground zero to scale. Topics are carefully selected to cover the agronomy, horticulture, biology, engineering, marketing and financial aspects of Moringa commercialization. ABC is recognized as an important platform for productive exchanges among the academic, commercial and investment communities. Join us at this unique knowledge platform to share the latest information on advances in Moringa research & development, production systems, commercial track of Moringa and more. This shall address biofuels-related topic within four thematic areas: environment and human well-being, economics, technology, and geography.
The Global Moringa Meet 2017 is the 5th critical workshop to be held in India aimed at helping Moringa farmers and project developers around the world to understand the Moringa crop and add value to their Moringa business. The workshop will focus on the practical considerations of cultivation, management and business potential of Moringa from the perspective of Moringa producer, processer, practioner and Moringa business developer. The earlier Moringa workshops have enjoyed tremendous success and have positioned Moringa as one of the most viable sources of food and fuel.
The 5th Global Moringa Meet will be led by world class Moringa Expert and scientists, who have extensive practical experience in the development of Moringa. Course Leaders will discuss 9 essential practices that will enhance existing Moringa cropping systems, and take the Moringa Olefeira crop to an ideal model for industrial cultivation.
These Key Practices Include:
- Selections of Elites of Moringa for higher productivity per acre
- Proper techniques for nurturing saplings in Nursery
- Healthy Practices to Reduce Incidence of Diseases
- Maximising Returns by effective implementation of Intercropping
- Minimizing the use of Fertilizers & Irrigation
- Best Practices in Silviculture to increase productivity and ease harvest
- Cutting back on Losses during Seed Harvest, Storage & Oil Extraction
- Value Addition to Moringa Projects with use of by products.
- Proper Moringa leaf growing, harvesting and processing techniques
Interactive Sessions on
- Moringa Biodiversity to design crops Potential species, selection methods, Gremplasm, Genomic, Genetic Improvement & Propagation
- Moringa Production systems Biology & Physiology, Soil Management, Agronomy, Horticulture- Orchard Design & Management, Harvesting, drying, extraction
- Moringa Processing Leave, Powder, oil & Biodiesel
- Moringa in Agriculture Plant protection, animal health, soil conditioning
- Moringa in Food Supplement Health food additives
- Moringa in Medical Health-promoting Properties
- Moringa in cosmetics Beauty promoting properties
- Moringa Biodiesel Oil technology & Quality, Economy & Marketing,
Who should attend
The Forming and Managing Supply Chains in Agribusiness learning package helps managers to learn what is required to “hand craft” their own supply chain as a way of improving their Moringa crop enterprise’s chances of success. The package would be of interest to anyone in the Moringa crop development process, but is specially targeted at those who are close to the full commercialization stage.
The 5th Global Moringa Meet is a must for:
- Research Institutes
- Moringa Plantation developers
- Moringa producers + providers to the industry
- Waste water managers
- End-users & intermediary processors
- Energy professionals
- Government officials
- Agriculture Projects
- Food & feed
- Moringa oil
- (Aviation) Biofuels
- Water management
- Equipment, technology & infrastructure
The 5th Global Moringa Meet India is the most authoritative Moringa Programme and the ONLY event that you need to attend to keep abreast of the development in international Moringa sector. Now is a good time to confirm your participation at 5th Moringa Meet India and avoid disappointment as seats at the Programme sell out fast!
Seize this opportunity to begin business with Moringa and REGISTER Today
Please Pre-register here for further details and obtaining registration form.