Shipowners in Asia are faced with a lot of challenges to comply with existing and new environment regulations. This is putting cost pressures on shipping companies who need to adopt green technologies that enable compliance.
The big question is how can the industry turn such cost pressures into opportunities that enable them to remain competitive in the market and be compliant at the same time.
What to Expect at the 5th Asia Green Shipping
- Green technology investment trends from ship owners
- Commercial and technical viability of technologies available
- Case studies from shipyards and solution providers on what’s worked
- Networking opportunities across 2 co located events
A Snapshot of Key Topics for discussion
- Green shipping challenges and immediate priorities
- Industry Practices in achieving vessel efficiency for different types of ships
- Vessel Preparations and Operations for entering an ECA
- Emissions Reporting and Monitoring
- Commercial and Technical Views on LNG propulsion
- Developments in Ballast Water Management
- Arctic Shipping compliance and opportunities