Aimed at exploring more strategic moves needed besides policy incentives to break the ice for China’s stagnant electric vehicle sales, the event this year will be gathering nearly 200 top professionals from across the value chain including automakers, battery & battery material suppliers, EV & hybrid powertrain developers, EV charging solution providers, battery management technology vendors, auto parts & components manufacturers, software suppliers, electricity distributors, financial institutions, and policymakers, etc.
Key Takeaways of the Conference:
- Taking a close look at the improved supportive policy scenario in the wake of increased state funding, the waiver of the purchase tax, and the call for the electrification of public transportation services;
- Investigating the key commercial hurdles, consumer concerns over the price, reliability and convenience in particular, faced by the vehicle electrification drive in the world’s largest auto market;
- Exploring the next-generation vehicle battery, battery material and battery management solution with costs, safety, lifespan and energy density taken into account;
- Sharing worldwide practices and experience in vehicle electrification and the implications for future auto industry roadmap;
- Seeking further partnership opportunities between local and overseas industry practitioners across the value chain.
To register as a delegate or sponsor, please contact:
Mr David Wu email email@example.com tel: 86-21-51615300*8016
Or contact the event organizing committee at +86 21 5161 5300, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. David Wu