The 3rd Annual Solar Arabia Summit is bringing together the key policy-makers, Government officials, investors and business conglomerates involved in shaping Saudi Arabia’s solar energy future. This prestigious gathering gives attendees the opportunity to capitalise on the Kingdom’s investment of US$109 billion in the solar energy sector and its objective to achieve 54 gigawatts (GW) of solar generated power by the year 2030.
Participating project developers and solar technology manufacturers will meet prospective investors and project holders looking to develop the solar energy sector in the Kingdom. Up to 150 carefully screened and personally invited: Chairpersons, Presidents, owners, C-level directors and investment executives from the largest financial institutions in the GCC are attending.
- Network with key government representatives responsible for shaping Saudi Arabia’s energy plan
- Gain detailed knowledge about how solar energy policies will be shaped - and how it will affect you
- Showcase your expertise, technology and solutions to pre-screened potential investors and financiers
- Interact with prospective investors through pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
- Source joint ventures, strategic alliances, partnerships or potential mergers
- Meet up to 150 C-level executives from across the solar energy sector in a dynamic environment