The Philippine power sector offer many great opportunities for the private sector (both domestic and international) in years to come. In the generation sector capacity addition of over 13GW, coupled with setting up of high capacity interconnectors between different parts of this huge archipelago, would mean large opportunities for investment by the private sector. With an estimate investment opportunity of about US$25 billion until 2030. The opportunity is clearly big and the sector has the players who could potentially handle that level of investment requirements.
What’s NEW for 2015?
- Expanded 4 day programme- covering insightful and challenging new range of topics addressing power & energy needs and policies in the Philippines
- 10+ Government Address on regulatory updates and recent developments to provide immediate solution to doubling power capacity by 2030
- 25+ CEOs, Presidents, Directors and Chairmen in the distinguished speaker lineup - presenting the latest and biggest project & policy updates
- 80% new speakers from key power producers
- Identify opportunities for business development avenues and to enhance your project structure and timeframe through interactive power industry player dialogues and roundtables
- Special focus day on renewable energy to assess the high investment potential of renewable energy technologies in the Philippines
- Hear how to investment and secure power projects in the Philippines through comprehensive post conference workshop
Topical & Relevant Issues to be Addressed:
- Electricity Demand in the Philippines and Government Initiatives to Accelerate Growth and Investment
- Opportunities and Challenges for Coal in the Philippine Power Mix
- Natural Gas Master Plan and LNG Import
- Renewable Energy Demand, Policy and Regulatory Updates
- Plans for New Generation Capacity in the Philippines
- Gas Fired Power Generation and Project Updates
- Coal Fired Power Generation: Opportunities and Challenges
- Financing Power Projects in the Philippines
Philippines Power & Energy 2015 is a one-stop conference offering a comprehensive practical insights on the investment opportunities in the Philippine power & energy sector for foreign investors looking to enter into this market - utilizing different fuel sources in the Philippines existing energy mix.