2012 saw the production capacity of steel firms continuously expanding with the somewhat slow growth rate. The main business of steel firms suffered heavy losses, and the 23 firms belonging to China Steel Association ran in the red, accounting for 28.75% of all the members of China Steel Association. Their accumulated profit reached 1.581 billion CNY, down 98.22% over the previous year.
Steel traders and steel firms are expected to have a good chance to turn around in 2013 after they have experienced the shutting down or slashing of production in what has been historically the harshest year. 2013 is also a key moment to tackle technical aspects in the 12th Five Year plan and strategically transforming the economical structure under the direction of the 18th National Congress of the CPC.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has released the “Steel Industry Standardized Conditions 2012 Revision” in Sep, 2012 to set the new admission standards for steel firms, which brought new opportunities and also the risk controlling problem of production capacity. Meeting the demands of the total emission cutting & energy conservation plan and adjusting to the facts of surplus capacity & meager profit for steel industry can’t be changed in the short term, both of those questions will be the most important problems ahead for related firms.
This conference will bring you deep analysis of upstream raw materials supply, the lackluster demand downstream and all aspects of product upgrading & industrial chain building so as to enable solutions to climb out of the current harsh conditions and simultaneously spur quality & efficiency.
- Sustainable Development of World Steel Industry
- Interpretation of China Steel Industry Policy
- Overall Situation and Development Plan of China Steel Industry
- Overview and Prospect of China Scrap Metal Industry
- Latest Dynamics of Iron Ore Industry
- Trend of Iron Ore Spotting Market and China’s Pricing Power
- Coking Coal Market Development Status
- Major Factors to Influence China Steel Market and Analysis of Market Trend and Prospect
- Product Life Cycle Evaluation and Promotion of Green Steel Product’s Research and Development
- Cyclic Utilization to Promote Steel Firm’s Sustainable Development
- Annexation and Reorganization and Promotion of Sustainable Development of Steel Firm
- Technological Advance and Develop the Sustainable Mode of Profit Making of Steel Firm
- Green Craft-process and Equipment Upgrading to Promote Sustainable Development of Steel Firm
- Overall Situation of Car Steel’s Development and Trend
- Development Trend of High Level Steel Used in Car
- Development Opportunity of Engineering Machinery Steel
- Development Trend of Construction Steel
- Steel Production Technologies Featured of Environment Protection and Energy Saving