About the summit
Due to increasing energy demands, Latin America has seen a surge in interest for alternative and renewable energies. Chile alone has an objective to achieve 9GW of solar energy by 2020 with a combined target for Latin America nearing 20GW.
The Solar Latin America Summit is connecting key policy makers, Government officials, utility and mining companies, investors and business conglomerates from across Latin and North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The aim is to shape the region’s solar energy future.
Up to 150 carefully screened and personally invited C-level directors, heads of alternative energy development and investment executives from the largest financial institutions are attending.
• Have one-to-one meetings focused on creating business opportunities
• Network with key government officials responsible for shaping Latin America’s solar energy future
• Gain detailed knowledge about how solar energy policies will be shaped - and how it will affect you
• Showcase your expertise, technology and solutions to pre-screened potential investors and financiers
• Interact with prospective investors through pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
• Source joint ventures, strategic alliances, partnerships or potential mergers
• Meet up to 150 C-level executives from across the solar energy sector in a dynamic environment
The 2-day initiative combines one-to-one business meetings and more than 16 hours of productive networking with a comprehensive conference programme.
International, regional and local solar energy experts are sharing knowledge about the latest industry trends through interactive panel discussions and keynote addresses. Project developers and manufacturers are showcasing their latest products and services to a targeted audience at the summit’s exhibition.