At Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, Fleming Gulf is proudly and officially announcing its 2nd Annual Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum, 26-28 August 2013.
As the industry growing rapidly in the region, government regulation is needed to ensure balance between provider and consumer. This episode of DC conference observes the future trends in district cooling investment as well as the prospects of return on investment.
Find Your Reasons To Attend
- Learn about the future trends – Saving on pumping cost by Renewable energy
- Attend the exclusive workshop on Thermal Energy Storage
- Join us for the site visit at Singapore District Cooling Pte Ltd’s Facility
- Find new partners in the HVAC engineering community
- Attend the exclusive site visit at Singapore Sport Hub
- Sharing best practices of maintaining heat exchangers & chiller units
- Debate on Aging Facilities – Retrofit or Replace?
- Learn about Enhancing city structure, building the next generation of Metropolis
Who should attend?
Investors, Government officials, CEO, COO, CFO, Manufacturer, consultants, building owners, township planners, district cooling operators, designers, architects, ministers, law makers, politicians, energy consultants, building maintenance companies, utility companies, Facilities Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Executives and Supervisors, Technicians, M & E Engineers.
Call us on +603 2141 5319 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free PDF featuring complete speaker panel, minute-by-minute agenda and list of all presentations.