ICBR is the event, which is worldwide recognized as the top conference in battery recycling technologies and marketing, where scientists, engineers, producers and recyclers meet to share their views and discuss their business. This unique congress cannot be missed by anyone involved in that field of growing importance and continuous evolution of battery recycling.
Over 200 international experts from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the newest Batteries Directive
- Preparation of the revision of the Batteries Directive
- Results of EU Recycling Efficiency Methodology
- End user behavior vs. battery collection
- Economic aspects of take back
- Safety aspects in lithium batteries transport and storage
- Urban mining of batteries: A source of raw materials
- Eco-design: An important issue for batteries removability?
- New concerns under REACH: Substances in articles
- Can electric mobility respond to the EU 2020 Energy Policy?
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
- New trends in battery recycling: Primary and rechargeable
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
The participants may register to the following plant tours to:
- ACCUREC Recycling GmbH (www.accurec.de) / DK Recycling und Roheisen GmbH (www.dk-duisburg.de), Germany
- BEBAT, Belgium (www.bebat.be)
- REVATECH, Belgium (www.revatech.be)