IARC 2017 is the international platform for discussion of the latest developments and the challenges of automobile recycling, bringing together over 250 decision makers in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators, policy-makers and many more.
- The role of different stakeholders in the ELV recycling chain
- Best available recycling technologies
- How can car manufacturers and the dismantling industry close the recycling loop?
- Life cycle and sustainability aspects of car recycling
- How to recycle electronics in cars?
- Recycling capabilities of new and emerging technologies
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Report on actions by global car manufacturers on how to facilitate achieving recycling goals Reports on Asian, US and European car manufacturers
- Circular economy & resource efficiency
- Country reports
- Carbon tech/tyre recycling
- Update on new laws and regulations
The spacious exhibition hall with over 30 booths offers delegates the chance to network and forge great relationships. Promote your products to all congress attendees and book your booth today!